Please Read All Instructions CAREFULLY!
If you have any problems downloading... Don't panic!!
Contact me and I will help you.
Also, you'll find a detailed Help section farther down this page.
Instructions for Downloading your products:
"Right mouse click" the download link you will find below. You'll see a menu like the one to the right open up. (MAC users just click the link and hold down on the mouse button) In Internet Explorer Choose "Save Target As..." and download the file to your desktop (in Firefox you choose "Save Link As.."). Once you select "save target as" or "save link as" a download screen will appear asking you where you want to save the file on your computer. You should save the file to your "Desktop" or another folder you can easily find. Once you have downloaded the file, go to your desktop or the file you saved it to and double click the file to open it. Once you have downloaded the ebook and the bonuses, just double-click the ebook file to open and start reading. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your machine to open and view the ebook. Most computers already have this installed, but if yours doesn't, please follow the instructions below.
Downloading & Using Adobe Acrobat Reader
If you need Adobe Acrobat Reader (or if you need to upgrade) you can download the FREE Reader software / upgrade by going to: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html Adobe Acrobat Reader comes with an extensive "Help" file - if you have questions about how to operate the program -- please open the Adobe Acrobat Reader program, click "Help" and make the appropriate selection. l
"Bundle Guide FAQ"
*FAQ / Tech Support*, Please Read
****************** IMPORTANT ***********************
~ BOOKMARK this page where you can easily find it.
~ Please read *all* of this information first *before* emailing for technical support. Below you will find the answer to almost *every conceivable question* you could ask about downloading, viewing, clicking links, and printing the report. *Before* emailing for technical support -- there is a 99% chance the answer to your question is *found below*.
1. Downloading the report.
2. Opening the report.
3. Downloading & Using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
4. Printing the report.
Common Questions / Issues:
5. I downloaded a copy of the report but now *I can't find it* on my computer - what do I do?
6. What will my credit card charges say?
7. Is there a "Hard Copy" of the book?
8. The links in the report won't work.
9. I can't print the report / it stops printing at a certain page. 10. How do I contact you for technical support?
1. Downloading the Reports Make sure you save the reports (by following the instructions at the top of this page) to your hard drive in a place where you can find it before you do *anything* else. You should save the files to your "desktop" so you can find it easily and quickly once you have finished downloading.
2. Opening the report Once you have downloaded the report to your computer's desktop (or whatever folder you have saved it in) then simply double click the report file and it should open in Adobe Acrobat Reader. If it does not open automatically in Adobe Acrobat Reader -- then open Adobe Acrobat Reader by clicking "Start" >>"Programs" >> "Adobe Acrobat" >> "Acrobat Reader" Once you open the Adobe Acrobat Reader program click "File" >>"Open" >> then (if you save the file to your desktop) go to your desktop and open the file. This should open the report file in your Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the report, please see section 3 below for instructions.
3. Downloading & Using Adobe Acrobat Reader
If you need Adobe Acrobat Reader (or if you need to upgrade) you can download the FREE Reader software / upgrade by going to: => http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
Adobe Acrobat Reader comes with an extensive "Help" file - if you have questions about how to operate the program -- please open the Adobe Acrobat Reader program, click "Help" and make the appropriate selection.
4. Printing the report Open Adobe Acrobat Reader by clicking "Start" >> "Programs" >>"Adobe Acrobat" >> "Acrobat Reader" Once you open the Adobe Acrobat Reader program click "File" >>"Open" >> then (if you saved the file to your desktop) go to your desktop and open the report file. Then click "File" >> "Print" __________________________________________________
*** Frequent Questions / Common Issues ***
5. I downloaded a copy of the report but now I can't find it on my computer - what do I do? When you originally downloaded the file you should have saved the file to your "desktop". If you did not, and if you cannot find it, the easiest thing to do is a search for it. Click the Windows "Start" button >> then click "Search" >>then click "For Files or Folders". Where it says "Search for files or folders named:" type in " Bundle " (without the quotes) Make sure it says "Look in: 'Local Hard Drives'" on the pull down menu right below. Click "Search Now" Double click the file in the search results and the file should open. If it does not open automatically -- make a note of where the file is located -- then follow the instructions in #2 above. __________________________________________________
6. What will my credit card charges say? PAYPAL or BERTIETOLDM or CHAMELEON CS INC or PublicDomainTreasureHunter __________________________________________________
7. Is there a "Hard Copy"? There is no hard copy of this book available at the moment. I do plan to publish on Amazon in a Hard Copy format as well as Kindle format. __________________________________________________
8. The links in the report won't work. If you click the "web" links in the report (blue underlined links) and they don't take you to a webpage -- Make sure your computer is *online and connected to the web*. If you get an error that says something to the effect that no web browser is configured to work with Adobe Acrobat Reader then try this: In Adobe Acrobat Reader go to "File" then "Preferences" then "Web Link" and choose your browser in the WWW Browser Application. You will need to find the .exe file for the browser by clicking the "browse" button. Your browser .exe file (usually either Netscape or Internet Explorer) can sometimes be found in your "Program Files" folder. Any more tech support on this issue should come from Adobe or your computer vendor, (or AOL if you use them) since we cannot be sure where to tell you to look on your hard drive for your browser's .exe file. This should solve the problem of being able to click directly on the links and have them take you to the web. __________________________________________________
9. I can't print the report / it stops printing at a certain page. Two things we can offer with what is most likely your computer acting up rather than the report file. 1. Try restarting your computer and printer. If that doesn't work.... 2. When you have the report open in Acrobat -- go to File, Click Print, then down in the middle where it says "Print Range" fill in Pages from with about 20 or 30 pages (example 45-75). __________________________________________________
10. How do I contact you for technical support?
Please contact us via https://debraconrad.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
. We will respond promptly and courteously ensuring you get the help you need. I'm here for you! __________________________________________________
11. Do you have an affiliate program? Yes, I do! Click Here find out how you can earn 50% commissions on sales.